Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Overpowered...

Tongue 
Hey guys! Not entirely sure if you all would want something like this, I was trying to see what all I could do modding wise in Urbek. This mod essentially gives you everything.

How to:
Extract folder from OP_Block.zip to Urbek/Urbek_Data/StreamingAssets

Launch Game
Open "Mods" tab, tick "OP_Block" so that it's orange/yellow
Start your world/new world
Profit?

If you have any suggestions on what to add, let me know below! Smile
(Contemplated on changing the model, as it's just a giant "OP", let me know any building suggestions!)

Attached Files
.zip   OP_Block.zip (Size: 3.99 KB / Downloads: 402)

I cant find it i have it installed but i searched all the categories which one is it in?

(08-25-2022, 02:35 AM)drunkdaddipop Wrote: I cant find it i have it installed but i searched all the categories which one is it in?

I believe it to be in the housing tab with a star icon hover mouse over it and it will tell you its the OP hope that helps... :-)

can't remember if it unlocked at some point or just was there but on a plain map it worked well.
it could be favourable if it looked like a little park, or maybe a villa or sumthin,or even just a tree. but it effectively adds loads of everything, lol !.
I thought lets put this park i my city to boost some highrises, but surely due to also adding industrial resources the houses all change into coalminers houses.
It could perhaps be nice to have 'cheat-objects' that are more specific, but it does what it says it does.

(09-07-2022, 08:59 AM)chillspot Wrote: can't remember if it unlocked at some point or just was there but on a plain map it worked well.
it could be favourable if it looked like a little park, or maybe a villa or sumthin,or even just a tree. but it effectively adds loads of everything, lol !.
I thought lets put this park i my city to boost some highrises, but surely due to also adding industrial resources the houses all change into coalminers houses.
It could perhaps be nice to have 'cheat-objects' that are more specific, but it does what it says it does.

You could go to the folders in the game where you place the mods and open the txt file that has all the changes on it and change the amounts to what you want IE: the cost to build is say 20 workers you could change this to -20 workers which would add 20 workers to you not take them away...
Use Notepad to open the TXT file...
I have played around with different amounts and can enjoy playing and building a great city...
you should be able to find a lot of answer here in the lists of mods and the list of names translated... I do hope this helps a little...

Respectfully

Eractheus  Smile

P.S. I have added the edited file I use and all credits goto the creator of the mod and Devs...

Attached Files
.txt   newBuildings.txt (Size: 1.95 KB / Downloads: 24)

Also not able to find the actual building when in game.

Unzipped straight into MOD folder, loaded up save and it was under housing menu. Looks like a Star and then when you put it down its green tile with OP in white letters. Definitely lives up to the name. Thanks!!

Hello I love this mode but it's getting an error in the desert biome can you look at that? All other biome is okay including DLC biomes.